- Master in Socioeconomics (Specialization in International Development and Social and Solidarity Economy) – University of Geneva, Switzerland, and Ottawa University, Canada.
- Master in International Relations (Specialization in Macroeconomics)- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies – IHEID, Geneva.
- High School – Collège Sismondi, Geneva, Switzerland
- Founder of Four Worlds coffee – Initiative for the sustainable development of the coffee sector in Ecuador
- Second Secretary, Trade Officer at the Commercial Office of Ecuador in Paris – The Trade and Investment Promotion Organization of Ecuador.
- Second Secretary, Trade Officer in charge of the Commercial Office of Ecuador in Sydney – The Trade and Investment Promotion Organization of Ecuador.
- International Business counseling – BARRAGAN HONEGGER Partners, Representative for Europe. Ecuador.
- Project Developer – BARRAGAN HONEGGER Partners.
French, Spanish, English.